Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blank Thoughts


It’s just so weird ...this thing called life. Isn't it? You feel you are dreaming sometimes and something just floating on the waves of time.

Sometimes I feel so alive, so conscious of life, so conscious of myself.

And then, like yesterday, I felt standing in front of this wall called life.
And sometimes I feel so powerful, ready to take my life in my own hands and then I leave my life at the door of something and someone I call God. I stand up against life and sometimes walk shoulder to shoulder with it.

I wonder if life is like a piece of cake and everybody gets a piece of it, just to taste and admire and then gulp it down. Weird thoughts are flooding my mind...I feel overpowered by my thoughts today.

I went to the shop and looked around; I found fragrant perfumes and glittery dresses, aromatic candles and fresh coffee..But I was looking for something that tells me what is real and what is not.I looked around smiled and came out...empty handed. I wonder if something had died within me or if something took birth. Don’t know. Just passing time with life. I wonder if somebody looking down at me or am I just floating around like a speck of dust


I wonder if I am crazy with these thoughts or everybody thinks the same!!!

3 comments:

Tejas Kulkarni said...

Life is weird isnt it? :-)

Soumya Venugopal said...

oooooooooh yes!

Czar said...

Float! Thats what you are born to do. As you float touch the things along and stay happy.